Tuesday 24 November 2015

Lush Review & Cosy nights in!


I've wanted to do a Lush review for quite some time now, but never really had the chance until now. I've started to use my face-mask a lot more recently, seeing a difference in my skin. As we're now into colder months and the seasons are changing, my skin tends to get dry so so quickly. That means I have to moisturise a lot more than I normally do after every shower, and keep my face from going dry. Lush has kept my skin glowing, whether it's after a shower I put it on, or just for a morning cleanse, it's amazing on my skin. Cupcake, is on of my all time FAVOURITE Lush products, it smells so incredible and just leaves the skin looking fresh and gives that instant glow. It also unclogs pores and helps breakouts decrease. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or who just wants to check it out. 



Believe it or not, I'm a HUGE sucker for cosy nights in. My ideal night in is a few DVD's, cheeky hot chocolate, face mask and a good old snuggly read in bed. My favourite books to read are by an author "Nicholas Sparks", I've enjoyed all his books and currently onto reading 'The longest Ride', and it's amazing! (I've also seen the film, so good!) His books give me so much emotion when I read them and I don't think many authors have done that for me in the past. Whilst reading I'd put 'You me at six' on in the background just to make the atmosphere more relaxing, I find their music something to unwind too after a hard day at uni/work. Further through the night I'd stick a DVD on, either my crush.. Russell Howard or a chick flick, because well, who doesn't like a chick flick? they're so funny.


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment