Tuesday 27 December 2016

Favourite Christmas Films | December 2016

It's that time of year again when the festivities are piling in and excitement, love and family time occurs. I love Christmas and this year I have tried to spoil my family so so much with my new job and not being on a student budget anymore ha! But what makes Christmas so great is the films that are showing! I have so many favourites, I don't know where to start :)

1) The Grinch (How the Grinch Stole Christmas)




2) Elf




3) Jingle all the way




4) Home Alone 1 




5) Home Alone 2




6) Love Actually





7) The Santa Clause




8) The Santa Clause 2




9) The Holiday




10) Christmas with the Kranks



11) Jack Frost 


These films have literally been my security blanket at Christmas since I was a little girl and even now, they make an appearance on my TV at Christmas. It's not Christmas until you've watched these!! I definitely have this year and it made me feel so cosy and Christmassy!

What are your favourites? let me know :) 
Love Jaydee xo 

All photo's are from google.co.uk unless stated otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment