Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Years resolutions #1 | 2016



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! <3

Hope you all have had a brilliant start to 2016! :) I recently decided to set up LOADS of goals for myself to achieve throughout the year. First one I chose is reading more books. I mean, who doesn't love a good book?! 

I more or less, read around a few authors but I thought I'd start a collection and read people's work because well, one day, I'd like to have my own book on a bookshelf in WHSmith or Waterstones! I chose to go for something/someone I haven't heard much about and her name is Lindsey Kelk. From reading the synopsis of the book(s) it practically drew me in as-well as the set locations for each book. I've never read any books from Lindsey Kelk, but I will most definitely review once I have!

After having read the '50 Shades of Grey' books back in 2012, I decided it was time to purchase the 'Grey' book which is in Christian Grey's perspective, giving the story a deeper twist and a more detailed understanding. I don't think the film did the books much justice, as it missed a lot out, but nonetheless, it's a good film to watch.. :P 

I much prefer reading books before films, but with these choices, i feel like they won't be made visual reality just yet, so I can expand my time with reading them throughout the next couple of months. 

What are your favourite books and New Year's resolutions??

Xo

2 comments:

  1. I don't read very much but I have heard good things about the I heart series! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete