Monday 6 February 2017

Mark Hill Product Review | 2017

Hola, everyone!

So throughout January, I decided to treat myself to some new hair products as I was graduating the University of Lincoln and wanted my hair to remain somewhat straight throughout the day. I'm pleased that it did to some degree (no pun intended) but the rainy weather started to ruin my sleek look and it didn't help wearing a mortarboard cap... which flattened my little quiff. I've previously used Mark Hill hair products a few years ago, a volumising spray but had little to no knowledge in how to amplify my hair or even tame it at that point. Since then I have got a bit better, so while in boots in January I decided to try out the latest products and try them out. Also had browsed Instagram and came across the Mark Hill Hair Instagram account giving into temptation. And, because the colours of the packaging caught my attention (guilty...) 


So yeah, trying this product had me a little nervous as I've obviously only used one product by this brand before but even then I didn't know how to use it. I was one of these people that didn't experiment with their hair, I did it a certain way at uni and that was "my look"... I'm probably not making sense but if you're following what I'm saying then that's a bonus. But yeah, anyways, I tried this product out and was very hyped by the result.


As you can see from the pictures above from my Graduation Day, my hair is somewhat straight. This for me is an achievement on its own as whenever my hair gets straightened it NEVER stays how I style it. So using the Sleek Straight Spray has definitely helped my hair a lot. I didn't actually use the other spray in the photo for my graduation day, but I did afterwards a few days later. I didn't really understand what the UV Shield was going to do, so I gave it a chance and it's kept my hair colour intact (I'm naturally blonde) & demolishing my lighter roots, which makes me really happy!!
Would I recommend these products? erm..... HELL YEAH. Although I was apprehensive about using them, it just shows you that you never know unless you try. Mark Hill, you've done well. Hats off to you, sir. Anyways, that's my review on the product. But I urge you to try these amazing products as you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for reading!

Find me here: 
Instagram: @jaydeekelly 
Twitter: @crashl0nelystar 

xo
This post is not an AD/sponsored.
All opinions are my own!
All photos are my own unless stated otherwise.



1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this review Jade! I love your hair! x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete