Monday 31 December 2018

Goodbye 2018 | Thank you.


2018, well... What a year you've been. I've definitely had some wonderful moments with some great people. I've too, have had a wild ride down to the worst of what life has to offer too. But in the end, it's how you rise and stand your ground, right?

It's most definitely been a rollercoaster of a year and here's why; 

  • I got to see 3 INSANE concerts; Speaking in Shadows, Taylor Swift & You Me At Six, three of the most amazing nights of my life! 
  • Passed my driving test, although my confidence is a bit shaken from an incident on the motorway, I'm determined to get on the road in 2019!
  • I turned 24... now I'm halfway to being 25 and still getting ID'd for energy drinks and paracetamol haha! It's funny because everyone has a shocked reaction realising my age... :-)
  • My mental health got really bad to the point I lost myself. Now in therapy, I'm discovering who I am again and couldn't be more thankful to be here. It gets better, it really does. 
  • October took a turn for the worst when I was rushed into hospital because of an ovarian cyst rupture causing me to have surgery and two weeks off work... hardest time of 2018 but very very thankful for it. 
  • Despite a difficult year trying to learn how to live together, I and my partner had our second Christmas together in our first home. Not only that but got to spend our time with family too, which was very very much needed!
I'm thankful for you 2018, you've not been all that bad but that's life. I could keep going as this year has brought plenty of smiles and tears, ups and downs but overall, I am glad to be here, to see in another New year. So let's make it a good one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2019 
- Jaydee xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment