Thursday 6 April 2017

Tea Tree Witch Hazel Facial Wash Review | 2017

Hola, everyone!

I have found a new love for writing reviews. Although, I somehow manage to venture onto a new wavelength and totally go off topic. But yeah, I came across this Tea Tree Witch Hazel product through the one and only, Niomi Smart as she partnered with Boots. I saw her talking about it and I thought it looked good so when I was in boots last month, I picked one up. Without realising until I got home... which was a happy moment. Ever since I have been absolutely OBSESSED!

Tea Tree Witch Hazel with Active Charcoal - Daily Detox Facial Wash -
£4.55


When it comes to any form of facial wash, body scrub or moisturiser I really do struggle to find one that is compatible with my skin. As mentioned in several previous posts, I suffer from dry skin and when it's dry it gets irritable which really isn't good. Tea Tree Witch Hazel has actually cared for my skin better than expected. If anything it nursed my skin completely back to health and has never felt so soft. I managed to persuade the boyfriend to try it and even he was amazed, no joke. 
What I like most about this product is the active charcoal which gently cleanses and attracts dirt like a 'magnet' as described on the casing. It draws out deep down impurities and excess oil without over-drying the skin or sending it to completely break out. 


Step one - Wet hands and face with warm-ish water and apply the product in your hand, preferably your fingertips as it gets really messy. Leave on for about 3-5minutes as it's giving the charcoal chance to work its magic. 


Step two - After 3-5minutes has passed, wash off gently with a flannel or your hands, whichever is more doable. I'd recommend the flannel though. Dry your face with a clean towel making sure any excess product comes off. 


Step three - Apply any type of moisturiser to your face and let it sink in for about 5 minutes. Leaving it on all morning until your regular make-up routine(s) etc. 


Step four - See the results. I mean, from this photo alone you can see how clear my skin looks just from a 10 minute morning cleanse. 

I'd recommend using this product 2-3 times a week as it does your skin wonders and gets rid of blackheads and stop spots from forming also. Obviously it will have a different effect on different skin types but still, try it if you're looking for something new to add to your skin care routine. :) 

Thanks for reading!
Find me here: 
Instagram: @jaydeekelly 
Twitter: @crashl0nelystar 

xo

This post is not an AD/sponsored.
All opinions are my own!
All photos are my own unless stated otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment